I’m excited to announce that Cathrine Taylor Photography is now accepting applications for a Fall internship!
HERE IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
– Someone who can commit to working around 8-12 hours a week with a somewhat flexible schedule.
– Someone who has a passion for photography, weddings, families, and organization.
– A great work ethic is super important to me, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
– Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
– A working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and WordPress would be a bonus!
– Someone who is interested and willing to assist at weddings (usually on Saturdays).
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
– The basics of social media to grow a small business and interacting with followers.
– How to maintain photography equipment.
– The flow of a wedding day and working with vendors.
– What it takes to make weddings and sessions successful.
– The big and little things required to keep a studio running smoothly.
– Writing blog posts.
– How a wedding and lifestyle photography business is run during a busy season.
This position is unpaid, but I am happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers. I am confident that this internship is a great learning opportunity. If chosen for the internship, I will need you to work in person in the CTP studio in Downtown Birmingham, AL. Sound like you? Please fill out THIS FORM no later than October 12, 2018 at 11:59pm. Please email me with any questions you may have. I will be in touch with applicants who I think might be a good fit by October 15th!